Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

Yea that was a bad ass mustang...4spd car too

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Awesome!

4. djfllmn

yea...needs a little work but hell for a 45 year old car what do you expect

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

can't say i blame you man. glad you were easy enough to track down though :D

6. djfllmn

7. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Huh?

And I've been wondering about you dude! How TF are ya?

8. djfllmn

shiny and clean...ready for me to drive tomorrow

[​IMG]

9. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Who's Saturn????

Oh, I also gave my cars interior a full detail today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And gave the outside a quick waterless wash

[​IMG]

10. djfllmn

thats my sisters car

11. djfllmn

we have that waterless wash stuff at work...pretty good stuff actually

12. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Ultima?

13. djfllmn

its meguiars express wash

14. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Oh. I use ultima

What do you use for windows? Meg's d120?

15. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

not bad man, i've been kinda laying low working part time & side jobs the last couple months. i keep thinking i'll put some time into the ranger or my buick but so far i havin't even fixed the hole i made in the woodgrain radio bezel yet :rolleyes:

mustang is looking good to man. you driving it alot?

16. djfllmn

Nah we have spray foam for glass cleaner

17. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

:eek:

You put a hole in the woodgain? Where exactly did you do that?

And thanks dude. I've had it for almost a month and a half, and I've put about 350 miles on it. So not really.

I've had it out since Sunday, and it's going back up Saturday. Not sure when it will come back out again :(

I love driving it...its a blast. but gas kills me, and idiots sure do come out to play whenever I have it out. Almost got tboned by some ******* in a Lexus who blatantly ran a red light, way after it turned red.

Thankfully they stopped before though. Dear god, I woulda kicked their ass so hard....

Oh. I'm wanting to get some D120, but I'm not sure just how good it is. And 1 gallon makes 11 diluted. That's alot of glass cleaner to be stuck with if it sucks.

18. djfllmn

im pretty sure thats the stuff i have at my house...it is ****ing awesome and it smells like grape kool aid

19. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

good morning!!!!!!

20. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i coulda swore i told you about that with the bezel, i was working on putting the 12 volt outlet in place of the rear wiper switch, and i accidentaly broke the little plate that goes above it out. so hopefully i remember to take the dremal at work to it tonight so i can paint it quick and glue it back in place, lol.

and isin't it amazing how many idiots come out of the woodwork as soon as you get a vehicle you really like? god help you if you ever leave that stang in a parking lot. a while back one of my buddie's retired his old mazda B3000 and bought himself a used '01 taurus that had like 20k miles on it, thing was mint. he was working a saturday part time at JCpenny's about 2 weeks after he bought the car and walked out to find the passenger side of his car had been hit, smashed the front fender and scraped a dent all the way to the tail light. and of course he was in the security camara's blind spot :thumbdown:

yo! mornin' howard!

21. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Funny how parking lots are like that.
    Get a new vehicle, park it as far away as you can with no other vehicles around you and wham-bam when you come out you are either boxed in or the vehicle is damaged. WTF !

Also, was wondering if anyone has any input about two companies:

1) Armstrong Steel Buildings: Here’s the Web Site.

http://www.armstrongsteelbuildings....=24261895986&gclid=CLq4q5bk_7gCFUmi4AodXzwAtA

2) Absolute Steel Buildings: Here too is theie Web Site.

http://www.absoluterv.com/metal-buildings/

Both can build the building I want but I am having trouble finding reviews. Absolute wants all the money up front (WARNING Will Robinson, WARNING) !
    Armstrong wants 10%, balance upon delivery.

Two different types of Steel Framework, both are OK but the Armstrong lends itself to me adding above storage.

You opinions PLEASE !

ltr and thanks