Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Yeah I sent him a PM.

And I love my new wiper blades. Cat remember the name, but they're lasting a while.

Our winter kill wiper blades. Last ones only lasted 1 month.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that sucks. this year wasin't too bad, what messed mine up was standing them up in the winter. when i'd go to put 'em down the passenger one would slip out of my hand, hit the antenna and fall apart. then i'd have to spend 15 minutes in the cold trying to put it back togeather.

4. 06FordFX4

Haha that sucks. My old ones were pretty pricey to. Oh well. These new ones are damn nice. Same style, but different rubber I guess. One thing I find though with the reflex style wipers is they are a tad to long for our trucks. And they only contact fully in the middle. With the edge not touching fully. Leaves the odd streak sometimes.

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

saw a mid-engine ranger at a show today, that was a first! :eek: kid started with a clean but worn out '95-97 regular cab steppie, and cut the inside of the bed to accomadate a transaxle with the engine taking up most of the space between the cab and axle. engine bay was bare. only thing i didin't really love was that he used some sort of DOHC honda 4 banger for the new engine :furious: but still a really neat idea that got my gears turning, slap a tonneau cover on it and it looked like a stock ranger.

6. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

dude, pics... i would have lloved to see that

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

it was really neat, wish i had grabbed pics all over that show but my damn camara died before i got any :furious: i didin't like it for the honda engine at first but passed it a couple of times and realized what a neat build it was. turbo'd too! right in the bed of the truck!

8. SoCalKid90

SoCalKid90 New Member

ford ranger (2010) help?

i need some advice for a lift kit for my 2010 ford ranger sport.
    -recommended brands?
    -can i do it myself?
    -also recommended all terrain tires
    -and rims (type/sizes)
    im not really looking for cheap stuff but i just want reliable. I dont really have any experience as a mechanic but i am usually able to figure stuff out
    i also have access to a lift and tools
    thanks!

-leky

9. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Thinking SuperLift... Not much more for 4x.
    4.5 to 5 inches of lift.

10. 06FordFX4

3" body lift is the only way to go on 98+ 4x4 rangers.

unless you plan on doing a coilover swap.

because even with the superlift, you dont gain anything. the torsion bars still hang just as low as without the lift. so you\re paying $2000 for absolutely nothing.

11. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

heeellooooo guys!! we need to get this thread going!!! wake up lol!!

12. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Going where, your topic... .

13. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

haha we all need to chat more often and nobody's here:(

14. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

So many new faces since the last time I was on

Colin, E99 F250 7.3 6spd 4" turbo back straight pipe, Autometer boost and Pyro, 340,000 miles

15. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Soooo many things to do before the first truck load goes to SoCal.

Trying to get stuff done on the house and pack too not to mention things on the truck that I planned to do.

Wife thinks I can pack and get the odd jobs done around the house… wake up little lady… !

Why is it that women think we aren’t doing anything unless we help them in side of the house ?

Anyone ever drive across country ?
    The wife and I will be trying it out sometime in early september and not sure what kind of an adventure it will be.
    Going to take a 20’ truck load over to SoCal.

ltr

16. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

Anyone here?

17. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

18. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

What's up DJ?

19. djfllmn

Not a god damn thing...oh got to drive this baby today

20. djfllmn

And wtf happened on FRF? I got on this morning and all your **** was gone

21. OlYeller

OlYeller love my truck

I saw the pics on the forum that shall not be named. Pretty badass dude.

Long story short I got tired of all the bull****. I'll send you a PM shortly.