Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Lol I was getting ready for work, then drove to work. Now I'm at work.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

but are you working?

4. 06FordFX4

maybe.......

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i decided that i am going to get a wrangler for my jeep. im going to wait and save up some more money. im going to be looking for a 6 cyl manual tj. for room wise im going to make or buy a hitch carrier or put a roof rack on a hard top.

6. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I will take that as a no lol

I will tell ya I havent talked to a single person who is happy that they went to a wrangler from a truck as a DD

7. 06FordFX4

yeah I cant imagine going to a wrangler. so friggin tiny.

you said you didnt want a ranger, cause you needed more room and thats why you wanted an xj. lol.

wranglers have less interior room than a supercab ranger i bet

8. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i didnt think my parents would let me get a wrangler so i looked at other options. i thought about the interior room and i wont need that much. ill only make the trip from philly to michigan maybe once a year i plan on keeping the jeep in michigan for the year and fly home for holidays. i have always wanted a wrangler so why not save up for what i want now. i planned on getting one after college.

9. 06FordFX4

makes sense then

10. 06FordFX4

11. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

isnt that one a yj????

12. 06FordFX4

yep lol.
    I love yj's

squar headlights and cheap ass leaf springs haha

13. 06FordFX4

god damn it.

why do i gotta keep browsing the local classifieds website.

Keep finding things I want.... STRONGLY considering trading the ranger in for this...

http://manitoba.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2009-Ford-F-150-W0QQAdIdZ466737278

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would ditch all the chrome, and level it. but holy hell..... that is so damn nice. And ive always wanted a Reg Cab Short Bed 4x4.... always.

considering my ranger has only 15,000 kms less on it, might be a good upgrade.......

14. 06FordFX4

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  15. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I like the black one better, but thats just me

maybe its cause ive got a think for regular cab short beds??

[​IMG]

16. 06FordFX4

I do like the black one better, but, 1 grand more, for a smaller truck, with 50,000 kms more. Ain't worth it to me. And I know that dealership, they do not budge on their prices more than $500. At all. Unless they've been sitting on it for a while.

17. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Well unless there is something wrong with the ranger and you gotta get rid of it, let it sit for a while.

18. 06FordFX4

well, nothing overly wrong with the ranger, engine ticks a bit, but that could just be a tiny exhaust leak., or it could be the timing chain tensioner letting go. who knows lol.

I just want something newer... and cheaper.

19. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

you just want a full size, its ok. I have the same want...........Thats why my ranger just sits anymore

20. 06FordFX4

haha, well, I want a small fullsize lol. the one thing i love about my ranger, and why i bought it, is its small. not super long or wide.

21. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Agreed, its fun to just whip into a parking spot. Plus no one complains about a little stock looking ranger that can do 30mph rolling burnouts lol