Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

i highly doubt you will get better mpg out of a cherokee......

interior room, i can see someone wanting more. I'll never need more, but some people do.

oh, and im just gonna leave this here.
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

4. Diablo

Diablo New Member

nice pics Charles

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

thanks it was a blast

6. Diablo

Diablo New Member

well, had the invasion of the scorpions last night, so today went on a mass murder mission to kill as many scorps as possible.

Almost stepped on one last night in the bedroom, luckily I still had my shoes on. those little bastards

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sounds like you need to invest in some black lights craig.....

8. 06FordFX4

jesus christ. scorpions invaded?
    scary ****.

9. Diablo

Diablo New Member

Got em the little hand held flash light types, we can see them little bastards on the block wall at night. hahaha what happens is the neighbor sprayed a couple days ago so they headed my way, so I sprayed today now my other neighbor will get the ones that got away from my spray. lol such a vicious circle. then he will spray and so on

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This is funny ****!

11. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

I'm thinking a about getting a 98+ 4x4 ranger. It'll have to have an extended can and I would like to have the 4.0. All of the jeeps I've looked at have had oil leaks. It seems to be a common problem in the Cherokees around the mileage I'm looking at.

12. Diablo

Diablo New Member

this one looks nice
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3689344788.html

road trip

13. 06FordFX4

Holy crap this storm sure dumped a lot more snow. And the wind is making HUGE drifts.

I'm talkin 5' tall drifts on the highway. No joke. My dad was driving home from the city with his 5 ton. Got out and measured a drift. 5' tall right across his lane. Had to drive in the oncoming traffic lane.

14. Diablo

Diablo New Member

dayum, what part of Alaska are you in lol

15. 06FordFX4

Haha south western Manitoba, Canada.

Made for some fun sleddin though. Braaap!

almost time to put this sucker away for the summer :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  16. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

What are the best aftermarket mirrors for 2006 and up swaps ?

I am using OEM from a member but a lot of people are asking about the swap lately, just wondering.

17. Fordzilla80

Fordzilla80 Eat Bacon, Drive Rangers.

Mounted my CB in the Ranger today. I tried to find a decent place to put it where I could easily read the channel, but I found that I hated every single mount location.

I finally decided to just stick it under the driver's seat for an invisible setup. I only use my radios for weather and traffic information, so it should be alright where it's at. If it bothers me, I could switch to a microphone with a built-in channel display.

The best part is, I have a full range of motion with the seat. :thumbsup:

18. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

hell you are about to put that away and my bikes are about to come out for the summer

[​IMG]

cruddy black plastic has long since been replaced with new white plastic

19. 06FordFX4

nice bikes.

i was hoping to get a quad for this summer

20. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Thanks, both of them are a good time. The blue one is over built so the white one is the main trail/all purpose bike.

I tried that whole quad riding, had a 400ex for 15 minutes and rolled it over on myself in the front lawn. That was enough for me lol

21. 06FordFX4

lmao. round here there arent real trails for bikes and quads, its all backroads and ditches. so a quad would be more fun to slide around and what not. not many dirtbikes around where I live.