your "Zombie Apocolypse" scenario's...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Feb 19, 2013.

1. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

party at clintons during the "Zombie Apocolype" hahahahaha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Damn skippy!! Bring beer

4. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Honestly , your house wouldn't be that bad to make a stand at. It's secluded, throw up a perimeter and I think you'd be set.

I'd consider making a trip to your place if SHTF. I'd pick her up , give her old man one of my 12 gauges. and then make my way up with my arsenal

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think it would work out well too. Got pleanty of guns, ammo and Zombiw killin knives lol! I have to show off the knives soon!

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Yea I just got an awesome new knife. There should be a show off your knives thread.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I may be down for that!

8. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I got a few knives

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

machete or sword is the best weapon, no maintenance, no reload, no ammo, no sound, just slice and dice and be stealthy, I'd have a sword like weapon, a shovel and a grenade for if it gets hairy, Get overrun, pull the pin and run at them yelling like tarzan kamikaze.

As for heading north, everyone who will survive the first few months will head either north or to the oceans so then you run the risk of encounter infected there. I'd head down, either sewer system or a cave like area where there is condensation for water and eat bats (a la Ozzy Osbourne :p)

One thing I learned from Call of duty and Left for dead, camping in one spot will attract thousands to you, you have run a continuous loop. Sewer system works since its like a network of streets so you just in circles. When you need supplies, hit the surface for some Dairy Queen :p

10. Diablo

Diablo New Member

IDK, sounds like a lil too much playstation time or xbox or wi whatever the going game box is today hahaha just sayin sometime ya gotta grow up

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Either way....we WILL be prepared lol!

12. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Hey it may not be the traditional "Zombies" as they have been portrayed on tv and in the movies. It could end up being a bunch of pill heads coming to take your chit. ie the "Miami Zombie attack"