your "Zombie Apocolypse" scenario's...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Feb 19, 2013.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok guys i know its a long shot of it ever happening but if it ever does what are your plans/SOP's to make it thru?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. pooleo

pooleo New Member

First thing would be to pack up as much **** as possible and head north. Were we are at there is rivers both north and south. Only way out is across a bridge in either way. Heading east is a bad idea.

I would think about hitting a wal-mart or the likes for food, water, guns and ammo.

Then probably jack someones camper and head to the manistee national forest. set up camp and hold my ground.

after things settle, try to head up to canada

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Get to cabelas as fast as possible and lock my self in there. They have guns, ammo, food, camping supplies, Atvs everything u could need. And the are metal gates they close in front of the heavy doors.

5. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

well, I wouldnt have much to worry about. Live in the country in a town of 90 people.

even if only 10% of us survive and arent zombies, we would have no issues taking out the rest of the people. as most of them are old people anyways lol.

that being said, Id load up my dad 5 ton with supplies, all kinds of ****, gas, generators, food, beds, heaters, etc. and make it my mobile fortress.

would also have the ranger for quick trips. would head to my buddies place and hang out there for the rest of my life. hes on about 200 acres, no neighbors for at least 10 miles. him and his dad have a collection of about 100 guns. and tons of ammo for each.

so needless to say, id be sitting pretty.

6. Diablo

Diablo New Member

I would join the zombies!!!

7. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Well... you're already a democrat

hahaha sorry

Anyways, I live in a relatively rural area. Theres not a whole lot of people. And chances are, it would take days for anything to reach us. We're surrounded by 3 mountains and numerous exit routes in case **** would get tight ( on and off road )

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  8. Diablo

Diablo New Member

haha hell yeah I am

I was a republican long time ago when they were a good party

you can have all the Bohners and Chenys and bushes hahahahahaha

9. TurdFX4

hah... boner

10. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok what would your guys ideal weapons be?

11. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Mini gun mounted in a truck. So when I have to move nothing can touch me.

12. Diablo

Diablo New Member

Flame thrower mounted on top of a 50 cal . cause I like my food well done

13. TurdFX4

I think my next gun purchase will be a Ruger mini-14. I think that would be an ideal weapon for mid range, close combat is obviously the 12 gauge super magnum, long range would be my .243 or my .444, side arm would be the Ruger SR40

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I heard good things about the mini 14! I have just invested in the Mossberg 930SPX semi auto 12 guage!!

15. TurdFX4

Ive heard good things too. But theyre one of the guns on " the list "

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What makes you guys so sure YOU won't turn into zombies? lol

17. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

b/c Zombies are traditionally dead first before they become zombies.... hahahaha

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

But.....WHAT made them die?! lol

19. TurdFX4

[​IMG]

20. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....Thats right!!

21. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

On second thought I might just go to Clinton's house.