warning for all

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hazard-maine, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Ok guys let's not be too harsh here. I would have done the same thing but it only takes a tap to break glass.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Oh and I got $10 sayin that if any of you had a chance to break a car window with a hammer, you would

4. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

thank you

5. Brodie_Laj

Brodie_Laj New Member

LOL so true....

6. I wouldn't. I know a trick to get any door open lol

7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

not going to be nice bout it at all DUMB AS$

8. OP
    hazard-maine

and you never once in your life done something stupid?

9. Captured Time

i know it wont take alot of force to bust glass out. a rock would of been safer

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Doesnt even look like a hammer would do that. Almost looks like you tried elbowing the window like they do in the movies. The cuts seem consistent with someone trying to give an elbow shot.

11. And being a mod, he would know this lol :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  12. Captured Time

you think so too huh??? i seen it before as a medic but wasnt going to say it

13. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

i take it back, buy the jeep.

haha jk man. sucks that you put your arm through the window.

14. OP
    hazard-maine

heres how it happened i swung at the window with the hammer, hammer hit the window and the momentum keep my arm going and my forearm and elbow hit the lower right side of the window where there was still glass standing

15. ob269

ob269 New Member

Come on Clinton, everyone knows if you use the elbow method you wrap your arm in a leather jacket to prevent that sort of thing..

No but seriously Mainer, I definately would have done the same thing.. people see it as stupid, others see it as not thinking things through =)

16. OP
    hazard-maine

the only part i thought threw was using something stronger then my hand, and that was a hammer

17. Lmao. I figured that... hahaha Or a brick? lol :D

18. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yep, like I said. I would have been in the same boat..

19. Yeah, to be honest I probably would have too. Instead of making an ass out of myself and arguing against what I would have done, I'll just admit it. I have wanted to before lol

20. OP
    hazard-maine

ive done it thousands of time in the past to my demo cars, i guess this time the car fought back and got one good hit at me

21. Hahahaha. And cars are supposed to be different than women... You bitched at this one and it bitched right back. Lmao