warning for all

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hazard-maine, Dec 5, 2011.

1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

this is a warning for everyone who at somepoint, break a window with a hammer. dont do it, i did today with my buddy to get into his old beater car, and well pictures are better then words so here you guys go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dude, I'm going to be completely honest right here.... Are you ****ing stupid? No offense, but what did you honestly think was going to happen from this....?

4. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

You have a vagina on your arm!!!

5. OP
    hazard-maine

well we needed to move his beater car and the doors were locked so i grabbed a hammer and smashed it

6. ......You know there are other ways...right?

7. OP
    hazard-maine

well it was going to the scrap yard so no point to be nice to it

8. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Like.. IDK get the keyys!!

9. ......And people wonder why insurance rates for kids are sky high... Dude, was it worth ripping your arm completely apart to move a ****ing car? Honestly?

10. Brodie_Laj

Brodie_Laj New Member

umm ouch....

11. looks like they skimped on the stiches , must be cutting cost, but still charging the same.

next time throw a brick at it from a distance or better yet a locksmith would have been easier on you

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

:huh: AHAHAHAHAH....Im sorry this just made my day though.

13. Or..... JUST GET THE ****IN KEYS

14. OP
    hazard-maine

no key

15. Then take a use a screwdriver and break the lock... Because of your own stupidity with this, it cost a ton of money for the medical attention, and unneeded stress on your parents... Honestly, did you really think this would end well?

16. Brodie_Laj

Brodie_Laj New Member

he probably didnt think that his arm would go through the window with the impact...

17. OP
    hazard-maine

didnt have to deal with parents for this

18. It's simple physics bro... When you use a 16 oz hammer, the momentum is going to take your hand right through it.

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

or go get a clothes hanger and break in that way..... or if it has the quarter windows in the rear throw the bick and break that one and use the coat hanger to unlock..... but damn

20. Just hope it doesn't get infected, or you'll be ****ed big time. Clean it out, NOT with peroxide, but with antibacterial soap and water. Peroxide will not only kill the dead tissue, but also the live tissue as well.

21. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

You need to invest in one of these automatic center punches to keep in your truck...

[​IMG]

It's THE universal key :yes: