To the Ranger Forum Family

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Eh, true. But hey.... Everyone has to laugh at themselves once in a while. lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

You're welcome =) lol

Thanks to everyone, even you Clinton you Old Diry B*st*rd lol

4. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I agree this is an awesome place! As some of you remmeber, I was part of another Ranger forum that absolutely sucked! You couldnt ask a decent question without getting yelled at by some "senior" member who knows everything there is to possibly know about Rangers... That got old quick. Then I was invited here and havent looked back! Thanks to you guys, I now have turn signal badges courtesy of Buggman and a half completed OHC :thumbup:

Thanks for stayin cool guys!

5. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Well............

I'll say THANKS to Clinton for startin this place, and your welcome to those I may have helped!:thumbup:

I'm not gonna bash any other forums:thumbdown:, as I'm a member on all of em, I don't frequent some as ofter as I do here, but haven't had any disrespectful treatment out of em either.

I'm just a "Shadetree Mechanic" that enjoys workin on his TOY's and helpin others when asked to do so.

GREAT site thats still growin IMO!:thumbsup:

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yes great job to everyone for making this place how great it is. The positive attitudes here are key. It is easy to ask questions here and get replies that arent "wow youre an idiot", all that helps a lot. plus theres Pete to make fun of lol :D

7. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

awwwww im blushing ;p this site is truly the best ranger site iv been apart of, no one puts me down cause im younger. and here people will actually respond to a thread, even if its just a suggestion to ask some1 in a pm about it specifiically. i always get a good laugh when im here and i someday hope to meet a few of you.