To the Ranger Forum Family

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys. You are all a great group and I enjoy chatting with you all here. I and many others appreciate all your contributions, from tutorials, helping out each other and helping me. We are a small site, but its a pretty tight knit sight and it give this place a "home" feeling as I see it.

The forums arent really made by the people who own them or administrate them, it is made by the members who join, help out and even just being here chatting it up. You have all shared your enthusiasm with everyone, you have all cheered everyone one on with what they do and believe me, it goes a long long way. I have only been a part of forums for 3 years, I am still learning things myself, and everything that I have done, I have learned from people like you!

When you have people that are near you involved in a common interest such as our trucks, and these people at first are complete strangers, they drive quite a distance to help out a fellow member for nothing in return, that is unheard of these days. This is something I have experienced personally and I am blown away to see that you guys can show everyone here there is still really good people out there.

We may be a small site, but it feels like family, where everyone knows everyone and that we are more than just a member number here.

I can honestly say, I appreciate you all, from the new guys and girls to the ones who have been here from the start. You guys rock, keep up the awesome, awesome work and keep surprising us with more ideas, more flaunting of the trucks and just more of you being here!

Hooligan

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I agree 100% Even though I do not contribute much but chatter, as my truck does not need a lot of work, keep it stock and no problems occur i guess. But good to know there are ranger fanatics out here

Oh, almost forgot, I'm here for the moosenuckles and dip !

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You contribute alot man!! The funny crap you come out with definitly helps get the "dry" feeling away from the site!

Mooseknuckles and dip all around!!

5. seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

This is one of the better forums I have been apart of. I already have a couple of you helping me out which is awesome. My last car forum were a bunch of jerks, when you asked a question they treated you like an idiot. I wanna thank you guys already :)

6. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

awww, this thread gives me the warm and fuzzies.

group hug!

7. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Damn we should all go to bar for a drink ;) maybe a t*tt*e bar :p (joke)

8. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Clinton, you got into the wine again, didnt you? Lol

I know the site appreciates all that you contribute as well bro.

9. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Thanks to you as well Clinton. You've been a good friend to many of us and I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say thanks for all you've done

10. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Aaaaahhhhh cheese, I think I'm blushing! Really good bunch of guys and gals here.

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hugs and lollipops all around lol

12. Brinker88

Free candy?!?!? :eek:

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

yup...delivered in a van

14. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

[​IMG]
    eh keep your candy :p

15. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

^haha. it is true though, this forum is different from the others i'm on in a good way

16. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

:thumbsup:

17. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Thanks goes to you Clinton, you do a lot to make this site what it is. I don't contribute as much as I'd like, but I do like learning from what other people have on here.

PS -- you can keep your candy, I'm with Rango on that one.

18. Clinton isn't that the undercover van you use lol

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ssssshhhhhh!!

20. Lol @ the van. I wanna thank y'all too. Without the forum, my truck would have been sitting in the bottom of the river. lol I know sometimes I'm a bit of a pain, but you do get laughs out of me. lol Thanks guys! And thank you Clinton for being here and helping everyone out.

21. Brinker88

Yea but Pete, we're laughing AT you, not with you! :D