thinking of getting a second 4x4

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hazard-maine, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Isnt that all the vehicles your around?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. No lol They just don't have a ton of money and can't afford nicer vehicles.

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

If thats what helps you sleep better

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Id go with the camper shell and ladder rack idea personally.

You could also look into Expeditions possibly? Theyre bigger than Expos and I personally havent heard any cons about em. Prolly just cost more though. Or go all out and get a 2000-2003 Excursion! Thatd solve all your towing/hauling needs!!! But a nicer diesel one with under 200K is about $15-20,000...

6. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

if i get the topper then id have widen the ladder rack and have it mount to the bed with metal plates while the whole rack is not on the bed so id lose structural suppost on it, and the expedition is a lot on gas and are expensive around here, and if i got an excursion id sell the ranger, but i want a small suv for like a more dd then the ranger where i have more cab space, and make the ranger more of a work truck then dd

7. El Camino Man

Get one then lol. Theyre cheaper than dirt around here. My boss just bought one that was spotless for $2500

8. OP
    hazard-maine

i wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with them so now im gonna be on the look for a expo

9. El Camino Man

Like some said, theyre basically Rangers with a different body lol. Up to a certain year anyways. Now-a-days theyre overweight cars

10. OP
    hazard-maine

im gonna look for around the same year as my ranger, since my ranger is great then the similar year expo sound be just as good

11. El Camino Man

Exactly! Its a win win lol

12. OP
    hazard-maine

and the basics of the driver seat wont be new to me, it will all be the same