The**OFFICIAL** "What I did to my truck today" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doyouquaxu, May 3, 2012.

1. OP
    doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'm not gonna put them on my truck. i got them from my old boss, he needed them for measurements to make their own billet machined beam ends a few years ago and just now is getting around to cleaning out his random junk. i'm just selling the stuff to make a quick buck.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I loaded the truck and trailer down with 1.9 tons of 1/4 minus crushed rockt this morning. I gotta say those air bags work great!!!! I thought I might just get a 1000 pounds but I had them load it till I thought I had enough, weighed out at 1.9 tons

it would only let me upload this one pic?

another pic to be added of a panorama view

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  4. The ranger is a hauling animal now with those air lift air helper springs, 1.9 tons
    crushed gravel between the truck and trailer
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

my vw is a hauling animal too, just figured out it comes stock with 5 leafs which is crazy

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

In the last few days for me:

Front crank oil seal replaced, it was leaking pretty good. New oil drain plug added, washed the truck, decals and ready for more polish on the M/T's

7. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i installed some speaker baffles and move my kickers up front. for some reason the door metal vibrates heavily with the bass. i can see some dynamat in the near future. i spent today installing some speakers into my moms toyota rav4

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

fixed my reverse lights finally!!

9. Washed it, installed the toolbox, loaded it up, moved my CB antennas, cleaned out my bed, and drove it.

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

quick teaser, ill take some better pics tomorrow but i made some changes, more like one change but anyways ill let you guys guess what it is [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Appletonbill

Appletonbill New Member

Hauled some stuff with it.

12. loaded up another 1.5 ton of rock with it and the trailer this morning

13. Went out with the Pennsylvania State Game Commission for bird banding! Got to go wheeling in a spot that I went once, and got closed off. Felt good because I really wanted to get back up there.

14. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Did some scrapping today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. replaced the pcv valve and fuel filter today

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  16. Got a rain bath

17. today I cranked the T bars 4 turns and got 1/1/4 inches, which is ok, since I tow with it I dont need the front up any higher really, did an oil and filter change, and then took it to the dealer for an alignment. tomorrow it may see new tires!!!

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

adjusted the rear brakes, what a big difference! the one adjuster was rusted together so i sprayed it and fixed that. the other side the cable for self adjust was broke :\ so i just adjusted it and will check up on it. isnt worth buying the whole kit for just the cable if everything else is fine.

19. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Drove it like a boss and loved how my truck was running today.

20. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

painted my mustang dome satin black. today im going to pick up a can of sem to match the truck.

21. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

tonight i beat a ram truck in a little race. felt so good.