CL / ebay find: possible jeep

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by mcdonald58, Sep 18, 2012.

1. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

that look so clean! post up pics if you snag it!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

well that last one sold. i really wanted to get it but my truck didnt sell before that one did but good news.
    http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3663002156.html
    i found another 5 speed! i didnt think i would because they are so rare. this one has lower miles and i think it would look awesome with the fenders blacked out. its a little bit out of my price range but i bet i could talk them down.

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

That's perfect! Swap in a high pinion Dana 30 and a chrysler 8.25 (if it still has the dana 35 rear end) and you'll have a PERFECT drivetrain.

5. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

6. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

7. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

8. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Decent price. Definitely needs bigger tires to not look retarded lol. Looks good though.

9. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Yea it has 30's on it. Ill get bigger tires once I get up to Michigan.

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

12. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i talked to people on a cherokee forum many of them said that there are no problems with a 2 door off roading. i would rather a 4 door but this 2 door is nice.

13. 06FordFX4

2 door is better.

14. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

15. 06FordFX4

Congrats man.

16. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i ended up not buying this jeep since the front end was shot and it would have cost 2,000 to fix. so the search is back on.