CL / ebay find: possible jeep

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by mcdonald58, Sep 18, 2012.

1. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

They are more expensive. Also it's going to be my college vehicle where ill be moving around a lot. So I want the added interior room of the Cherokee. I think a Cherokee is the more practical option for me.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

yeah than Cherokee the one u wants good luck!!

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

lame

5. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3628159946.html
    i just found this one. needs a few things but im fine with fixing some stuff. the price allows me to fix a few things. has kind of high miles but my cut off is around 150k since these jeeps go forever.

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Doesn't look bad dude. If you're serious make sure you have a mechanic go over it before you buy it

7. Demon

just buy one already lol

8. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Haha I've almost got the money for it. Then I just need to sell the truck which I bet will take a while.

9. Demon

sigh bring the ranger here and i will build you a 2wd dune toy that you can jump 30 feet

10. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Ill be a poor college student haha. And with my frame something will snap when I jump it.

11. Diablo

Diablo New Member

that cherokee sport seems to be priced right and looks good . Like Clinton said have a mechanic check it out generally cost 50 bucks but ask first might even be less.?
    good luck

12. Demon

i'll tube the frame and it doesnt have to be a expensive thing you can build those things cheap up here if you know the right people and me well i know the right people lol my new bumper all said and done $167 bucks including labor and material

13. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Damn custom Cherokee bumper once I get up there?

14. Demon

and custom lift and sliders and roof rack and rear bumper
    prob even have a set of 32 mud itres sitting around for ya

15. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Hell yea hopefully ill get the jeep soon and come up there late July

16. Demon

better hurry up lol

17. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

18. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ctd/3637596528.html
    just found this one i like the color.and the interior options like power windows and cruise control. i think i would have to get some grand cherokee seats though xj seats dont look too comfortable. i also noticed that some have fog lights. you can see the fog light slots on the bumper. i didnt know this.

19. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3658282267.html
    just found this one and its my favorite so far. im going to list the truck soon and get a jeep. i like the miles, towing package, and 5 speed. my brother is coming home and can teach me how to drive a manual.

20. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

that last one looks nice!!

21. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea it has the rare 5 speed. ive been looking at least two or three times a week on craigslist at cheroekes and thats the only xj ive found with a 5 speed. it also gives me the better mpg that a standard gives.