Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

good. and soon my friend soon

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I wouldnt do over 200 for it man

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that's what i was thinking to begin with, i actually stopped at dunkelbergers yesterday and looked at the gun i saw they had, had some condition issues, looked like it had been stored somewhere moist, had some rust starting in a couple of spots. which was a shame 'caus it looked like it hadin't been shot much, if at all. i'm gonna pass on it and hope the prices on stuff goes down over the next couple of months.

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah, Dunklebergers prices are kind of high too so I would wait as well. I found a good place in Hamlin, sort of like a mom and pop place and their prices are good. It's called Hunters gallery if you want to check it out.

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

cool man, i'll keep that in mind. dunkelbergers is usually kinda steep, but every so often though they have a good deal on something. that shotgun wasin't one of 'em though, lol.

7. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

just put this in my boy bedroom thanks to mcdonald58
    [​IMG]

8. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

nice man looks awesome. im glad he likes it.

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn lol glad im not in that neck of the woods!

10. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Haha I love it man. Winter is the best!

[​IMG]

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice sled! i need me one of them! even tho around here we havent had much snow for trails to stay open long :/

12. 06FordFX4

Yeah I bought it brand new last year. And we had no snow lol. Only put 50 miles on it last year. This year has been much better. Just did a 150 mile ride yesterday. She's a beast of a sled.

Was on a super rough trail in the highway ditch, ungroomed, I was able to hit 80 mph before feeling uncomfortable. Then I went 7 more lmao. Hit 87 and was passing the cars on the highway. Was awesome.

Top speed so far, 96 mph. Haven't found a spot long enough or smooth enough to push it farther. But my guess is top speed of 110.

Cost more than the ranger lol.

13. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

I can't wait to use one of those in Michigan

14. 06FordFX4

They're so damn fun. Just gotta be careful lol. Cause you ain't got no cage.

And snow may seem soft, but it ain't when you're going 60 mph lol.

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn thats awesome lol

16. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Yea I bet I got a taste of it when I lost control skiing and fell going at least 20 mph did a few flips and somersaults until I stopped.

17. 06FordFX4

yeah. i got thrown off my sled two weekends ago going 60. still sore from it.
    but its so much fun, the odd bit of pain is worth it.

18. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

19. 06FordFX4

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

what a crazy jump lol
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU[/ame]

i like how on all the raptor vids ppl are all "why would you beat on that blah blah" then on others ppl say "got that truck and dont do anything with it". lol like stfu who cares

21. 06FordFX4