Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol yea it was only for a day or two tho. ive never heard of the magnetic one, ill look that up. only other ones ive seen are you take out a frost plug and the other was you put it down the dipstick hole

jeepers lol i dont think ive ever experienced that cold. id be scared to see what my ranger would say on a morn like that lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Haha it looks normal. An if plugged in, starts surprisingly easy. Just a slight wurr wurr ten boom. Fires right up haha.

Now, if you add snow into that, it looks like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol did you leave your hood up all night or what? haha

5. 06FordFX4

Haha nope. Was closed fully. With a 5 ton box truck blocking majority of the wind and snow. Would have been way worse if it was in the open haha.

6. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

What he said !

I guess a wind screen on the grille will be the wave of the futureā€¦

Does this happen a lot and what do you do just start it up ?

7. 06FordFX4

Doesn't happen often. And yeah I just opened the hood and started it up. Ran fine, fan was throwing a bit if snow around which is why I opened the good, so that snow could escape.
    But other than that I just let it warm itself up and melt the rest of the snow off.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  8. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

where the hell is everybody??? heeelllloooo Clinton!!!

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

idk loll

10. 06FordFX4

Hey buddy !!!
    I'm still banned at FRF hahah

11. 2004 fx4 level2

holy smokes its u!!!! really?? how u doing dude!!??

12. 2004 fx4 level2

how u doing demon???? any new mod on ur truck???

13. 06FordFX4

Haha I good dude. Yep. Till February hahaha. No idea why. Buncha power hungry mods over there. How you been

14. 2004 fx4 level2

ur cityslick over there right???? oh doing ok just workin 6-7 days weeks u do any thing to ur truck??

15. 06FordFX4

Yeah that's me.

Nah nothing new to the truck. Holding off till spring. Probably gonna do the giant 64" kit. Or I might get a dirtbike. Haven't decided yet haha.

16. 2004 fx4 level2

lol!! and u went on with a different user name!!? right after they banned u right??

17. 06FordFX4

Haha yeah for about a week. Only because they banned me for absolutely nothing. Didn't break a single rule, and east rude to anyone. Yet they banned me with no explanation. So I said **** em and made another account lol.

It's to bad they're such arseholes. Because there are lots of good members and info there. But the few mods just ruin the whole forum.

18. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I'm here...a bit late! Sorry I missed ya dude! I got some free time coming up so we can chat here the next few days

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

haha thats crazy that much came in

20. 06FordFX4

Yeah. Typical for where I live lol. Was actually a pretty mild storm. Not the worst I've seen.

21. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

could anyone give me an idea on what a fair price on a used mossberg 500 20ga would be?