**Official "Post your pets" Thread**

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Can't return them to the wild they wouldn't know how to hunt or run from danger. Sad thing is they should be in the zoo or put down. Cuz they are not afraid of humans which is bad

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

[​IMG]

my boy cooper

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Awesome dog

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

golden retriever the local hospice had a golden retriever that was a rescue.... they had basically a nursing home for their pts to go to when the family needed a break or it was close to their time to go.... he would make rounds with the nurses... i guess the guy they rescued him from wore a hat and beat him.... anytime a male would come in with a hat on he would start growling at them and try to corner them.... he even did this once to a state trooper that came in for some reason.....