**Official "Post your pets" Thread**

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Oct 26, 2011.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

there has got to be dog owners on here...lets see pics!

my beagle zoe
    [​IMG]

couple of years ago
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. sweet lil girl there, dogs are good friends, sometimes and most better than humans lol

4. OP
    djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

lol yea shes a great dog

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

lets make this the pet thread

6. ok, here is gigi pug/chiauhaha (sp)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  7. Demon

sweet when i get a chance ill have to upload pics of mine

8. yeah, you should

9. Demon

the wild animals i had before

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This is Sonny, he's a little retarded but ok in my book
    [​IMG]

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol a little retarted he's just a puppy.... they do retarted stuff all the time.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she's my babygirl.....

12. Demon

had had booda for 10 years. i found him in my barn before he opened his eyes. he would sit and listen to tv and sit like he was a human on his butt with his hands in the air. i say listen cuz he was blind. he was also fixed and always had up to date shoots. without further a do here is booda in my pops lap.

[​IMG]

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

^^Thats a funny lookin dog man

14. Demon

this needs to be changed like i said lol to the pets thread

15. I hear those types of "dogs" like to eat fish lol

pretty cool

16. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Was he tame? How hard was it to keep him?

17. Demon

Note to everyone do not keep wild animals as pets they are still wild animals. Mine was tame mainly cuz he was blind and was never outside much in his life as well as he was fixed. So he was calm because of those things. I also and my mother have wildlife licenses to rehab wildlife. And it is illegal if u do not have this.

18. Demon

He slept in my bed as well as went swimming in our pool. Ate dog food and well human treats from the table lol

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

as most of you all have probably heard about the exotic animals that were let loose in Zanesville OH well it was reported on my local news that the wife of the guy that released them and killed himself wants the 6 remaining animals that weren't killed by law enforcement returned to her....

20. Demon

That's bull**** he deserved to die and his wife is dumb they belong in the wild and are endangered

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

right now the columbus zoo has posetion of the animals in question and they have been quarentined.... i say she is gonna do the same her husband did and the zoo should keep the animals or return them to the wild where they belong....