my brother got a truck!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SalRanger2, Jun 22, 2012.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Its an 88 nissan hardbody......picked it up for 200 bucks! did a full interior swap...out of a volvo 240, Seats out of a grand cherokee! all kinds of fun stuff, had 3" stacks miter cut....with oil squirter setup made from my washer bottle so i could "roll coal". lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice!! those are cool mods, ive talked to him about bucket seats but i think he'll leave them. i think his plan is to drive it for a few years, sell it and get something nicer. hopefully i can convince him to lower it though. the only thing i worry about is with the rust and busting like a torsion bar bolt. but the rear wouldnt be too bad

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

They shouldn't break.....just spray em up with pb blaster and let em soak you'll be good....let him sell it, buy it off him and build another mini truck!

5. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

slam it

6. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ok cool man. yea i think he will definitely be looking into a Ranger for sure!! for the time being i told him to look for a 4wd grille instead of this black one.
    id like him to.

7. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

i wanna see the interior :)

8. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

i will get you one ASAP!! probly tomorrow though :( but its REALLY basic, but i like that for some reason. for ppl who think
    some ranger interiors are cheapy/basic, you'll have to see this baby! lol

9. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

interior pics!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im thinking of surpirsing him with an LED bulb for his dome light :D ill have to talk to buggman. i think it would be a good mod.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

thats a really clean yota.

not a yota fan but man to each there own

11. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

same here, i had him looking into Rangers but the price was right on this. hoping he plans on saving for a 4wd Ranger in a few years

12. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

putting in a Tach! got it mounted tonight, taking a break and we'll finish it up soon. hopefully ill see where this thing idles at, read theyre commonly not adjusted right and with the tach ill be able to dial it in. alot of cool things to read up on with this OBD-I truck! soo much info on the 22re and the 3vze, wow!