looks like im now getting 50+mpg in a truck

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hazard-maine, Dec 15, 2011.

1. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

well the body has 200,000 the motor has zero miles just 4 hrs of idle time, and the guy i got if off of is building the tranny up for me for $500

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Nice little "truck" you'll definitely love the mpg increase from the ranger.

4. OP
    hazard-maine

oh yes, ive been working on it everyday getting it road worthy, all i have to do now is put in new breaks and break lines, go from 1" pipes to full 2" pipes no cats or muffler to increase a little horse power and sound better, well there is still the matter of paint

5. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Flat black it and be done :p

6. OP
    hazard-maine

well actully the tanny needs to me thrown back in, that should be done tomorow, im going for something better then flat

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

this is awesome! i wish i was able to get a truck like this on the side.
    personally i would stack it lol but im sure you wouldnt consider

8. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

sweet

9. OP
    hazard-maine

tranny rebuilt and back in place, now just need break lines and new exhaust and should be road ready

10. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

YES!! awesome trucks. I am jealous of you. lol jk.

My grandmother picked my sister and I up from school in one of these things. We were much smaller back then lol.

It is still sitting in her yard. I thought about taking it home after Thanksgiving. After seeing this thread, I just might.

Oh BTW, my g-ma had a topper for hers. Interested?

11. OP
    hazard-maine

i dont plan on driving this in the winter