i lost my ranger today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Jan 10, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

and white+white does not = mixed judgie wudgie. white+black makes..um oreo.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

never said it was mixe with black bro

4. greenmachine2000

well just saying thats whats most common now days in no way was i trying to be mean or offend anyone.

5. OP
    Captured Time

you didnt me man i know what you ment lol the kid looks more mexican that white

6. greenmachine2000

i have alot of that in my family..except half the dads of these kids are perolees..or are currently in jail..its stupid.

7. OP
    Captured Time

hey wouldnt you want some booty if you was locke of for some time?? lmaso

8. greenmachine2000

yes lol but you gotta at least take responsibility of your kids..hell if not the rest of ALL of us help pay for the food stamps and all the stuff the mom cant afford...take that situation times however many and now look how many people we pay for..and the daddies in jail too on average of 20,000 a year for 1 prisioner.

9. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

not gonna lie i'd stab a bitch for trying to take my truck, but i've had my truck longer then any chick

10. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

This is all bull****.

11. OP
    Captured Time

well had some good news to day bout this BS.. my lawyer found out that the paper work was for my 98 ranger which i sold to my dad last year and is not in my name!! the dumb bitch didnt know that i sold it since i still kinda own it for now. so once i can get down to the court house and take care of the paper work i can get my baby back!! i hope on Monday

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

great news man..... stupid bitch should have looked at the papers befroe opening her c0cksucker..... and the same with the cop.....

13. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

awesome news

14. Lmfao. Women... Hahahaha Wait, was she blonde?

15. OP
    Captured Time

well i got my baby today and i was so damn happy i just had to light up the tires on her!! just kinda didnt know that the lugs where damn near off the studs on my left back tire and bout killed myself all in all damn good day

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

good deal man glad you got it back!

17. OP
    Captured Time

thanx man i was bout to kill my buddy tho he told me that i had to pay the tow and the lot fee's i was kinda pissed but he was fawken with me

18. YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job man. Now what's the bitch gonna do for a truck? Hahahaha. And I pray you put a restraining order on her....?

19. OP
    Captured Time

i ran into her at the court house today she told me that she just wanted to put it on CL lol

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol i wouldve been so mad

21. I woulda beat the fu.ck outta that bitch....