i lost my ranger today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Jan 10, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

except he's driving a woosy chevy and it cant go completely over the pos saturn..... lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. THERE YOU GO! lol

4. OP
    Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

that 250 is here in town tho lol

5. OP
    Captured Time

an s10 at that

6. The green one? That'd work just as well.

7. OP
    Captured Time

yes the green one she left it here to pu it up for sale

8. You have the keys? Go take it for a "test drive". Make sure to take pics. Haha. Why don't you buy that?

9. OP
    Captured Time

i might she told me that i could get it from here with the set up it has now for a cool 7500

10. That's well more than worth it. Get it man! And then bring it to the cabela's meet on the 28th haha

11. OP
    Captured Time

bro i got a ex wife that has my nuts in a some big ass nut crackers where do you think im going to get 7500 out of my ass??? i would just need to let it sit i wouldnt be able to pay far the gas that damn thing drinks

12. lol Loans? Haha

13. OP
    Captured Time

from what bank??? my **** is froze rght now man thats why i get payed under the table and stuff like that

14. Ah, I didn't know that man.

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

dude she really got your nuts in a sling.....

16. OP
    Captured Time

no she has them ,my ass, and my family in a sling.. she wants me to pay for her kid that she ws prego with right before i kicked her out and the kid is mixed and we are both white WTF

17. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

oh my..it musta been mommy lol

18. OP
    Captured Time

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

have the attorney tell the court you want a dna test done. so that way the court can deff see that it's not yours.... and they shouldnt make you pay for it.....

20. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

i dont dislike black people but i hat when they take white women who are married or in relationships somehow get them to cheat..and then bail on the kid..