I hope all is well.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greenmachine2000, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Just to cheer everyone up or try. Sometimes Ill be on the toilet and Ill just strain and nothing happens.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mad hatter

mad hatter Member

way to much information

4. lol agreed. Haha

5. OP
    greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

no no strains, and havent had blood sugar checked in a long time.

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn man hope you get this figured out, thats some scary ****.

7. OP
    greenmachine2000

it really is my friend.

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

any heart problems in the past? what it sounds like to me is syncopial episodes.... basically IIRC you heart gets slightly outta ryhtm and causes you to faint.... lemme research it a lil more and i'll get back to you....

9. OP
    greenmachine2000

alright man thanks, and history of family heart problems, me not yet.

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

next time you go to the doc have him check you for any heart problems and see if they can put you on a heart monitor for a few days to try and diagnose it.... but basically there are several different types of syncope(fainting) some of which are caused by the heart...

11. OP
    greenmachine2000

i might have to check with family doc, cause i have to go back to work thursday, and i would like to know what my heart is doing, cause i know the family history and its far from pretty.

12. ob269

ob269 New Member

EMT Marty to the rescue!!

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol workin with medics all the time rubs off on me.... lol

14. OP
    greenmachine2000

physical therapist tried saying it could be low blood pressure i told him when i got light headed and dizzy it was pounding out of my chest i felt it in my stomach , it was crazy.

15. OP
    greenmachine2000

well new updates, worked yesterday they made me push carts for 45 mins, i re injured a pinched nerve the PT took 2 weeks to fix when i left work yesterday i could hardly stand or walk it hurt so bad, on top of that i got new diagnosis that my heart is not pushing enough blood to my brain, something to do with some vessels staying wide open instead of closing so the blood pressure to my head is being affected. well will let everyone know whats going on, for now im safe, just everything is piling up on me.

16. Freemans 00

**** dude. You need to get better. Hope things get back to normal asafp. As soon as F'n possible

17. OP
    greenmachine2000

the docs are a little confused right now, cause work wont listen they have one more chance to prove they can meet restriction or workers comp says there going corporate on them, but as far as heart is affecting alot cause my blood pressure can go all over depending what im doing, its not strong enough to keep a constant supply where needed right now. but like i said re injured the pinched nerve in back leading to left leg numb again, that means another 2 weeks of PT have to have MRI done on back too next week.

18. Freemans 00

damn dude. I would tell work what do you want me to do sit in a chair and watch because Im not caoable of doing ****. If I work to hard or get excited my heart will go crazy and If I move my back to much my legs are numb

19. OP
    greenmachine2000

bad thing is with sitting after about an hour i get light headed because there are vessels going from your heart to brain they constrict to force blood to brain, well mine aren't constricting and the blood id having trouble getting up there gravity pulls it down and heart is having to work harder and herder to keep blood up there.

20. Freemans 00

theres one solution you could try. Sleep upside down

21. OP
    greenmachine2000

lol idk about that im not a bat lol laying flat is fine, but sitting and standing another story