I hope all is well.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greenmachine2000, Feb 14, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

As some of you know i have been being treated for a strained disk in my back and muscle spasms, i am in physical therapy and doing okay right now meds are running short but what can i do it workers comp, latest issue that is really worrying me is, i have passed out 2 times this week unexpectedly, i got out of bed like usual turned on shower and went back to get clothes and passed out on bedroom floor, 2 days later same thing got up turned on shower actually got in this time noticed heart was racing and i was short of breath, i cut shower short got out and held on to towel rack because i was so dizzy i sat on floor and barely passed out, this had happened in past to me but we are talking 2 years and 1 year ago, now 2 times in 1 week. symptoms include racing heart beat, shortness of breath, confusion, dizziness, then bang im out. just hope its a fling and nothing bad, i cant afford any more crap right now. just hoping everyone will keep thoughts out and hope for the best, doc said this could happen again anytime, whether im expecting it or not, working, driving, whenever. so as of now nobody knows what it is.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. It's gotta be a side-effect from the meds. I'd say have a doc check ya next time you go in. Could be extremely dangerous... Hope you're alright man.

4. OP
    greenmachine2000

but ive had this before, like 2 years ago, before any meds.

5. OP
    greenmachine2000

but i have been noticing shortness of breath alot lately, like right now just sitting, its kind of labored.

6. Meds are causing you to breathe heavier, causing you to hyperventilate and over-oxygenate your blood, which could be leading to the blackouts.

7. OP
    greenmachine2000

it happened about 2 years ago, oddly enough in the shower i was getting ready for school, felt fine about 5 mins after i got in i passed out and smacked my head on the tub, thats all i remember. and a year ago i passed out and cut my back open on a steel shelving unit.

8. OP
    greenmachine2000

i havent taken meds in 2 days

9. Ouch... Were you on other medications at that time?

10. OP
    greenmachine2000

nope. i was completely fine, just a normal school kid. no medicine no anything.

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I hope all goes well for ya, that's gotta be pretty scary to just pass out like that.

12. OP
    greenmachine2000

yeah its pretty scary, not knowing what will happen, ive been up all night absolutely no sleep, now its down to truck to figure out aux fog light wiring. lol

13. ob269

ob269 New Member

Well good luck dude, I hope they can figure out what it is.. id say just be careful driving n ****, wouldn't want you to passout and get into an accident harming yourself and others..

14. OP
    greenmachine2000

yeah i just have to be careful and make sure i feel fine before i try driving.

15. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah, that's probably the best plan. Wouldn't wanna see you or your truck get hurt =)

16. OP
    greenmachine2000

more worried about truck lol

17. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Hope you feel better man. I know what it feels like to have panic attacks. They scare the hell out of me when they happen.

18. OP
    greenmachine2000

kinda bumming lately havent been real social either.

19. ob269

ob269 New Member

You'll pull through man. Lifes tough, wear a helmet =)

Yes. I quoted boy meets world..

20. have the docs checked your blood sugar levels? diabetes can cause the blackouts too

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

before you passed out did you strain in any way???