How would I wire this?

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by doyouquaxu, Mar 14, 2012.

1. OP
    doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah i figured it out, look 4 posts up.

i'm not running stock fogs. this is my set up. top switch controls lights on the front, bottom switch control rear-facing lights.
    [​IMG]

this is my light set up
    [​IMG]

and i went over what the problem was 4 posts up after figuring out before that i needed a spdt switch and how to connect the wires to that.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

You should post a diagram of your setup in the "helpful wiring diagrams" thread I did a while back.

4. OP
    doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'd have to draw something up. if you could post or PM me the wire colors for the 12v from battery and the wire going to the lights, that'd be helpful.