How Many Miles Do You Have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nathan, May 14, 2017.

1. Randall Aldridge

Randall Aldridge New Member

I just purchased this little truck about a week ago. It was an one owner with documented records of any and all repairs at what mileage and dates. A 1991 XLT 2 wheel drive with 3.0 and 5 speed, less than 110,000 miles.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

Randall, congrats on your new purchase.
    How does the clutch pedal feel?

4. Randall Aldridge

It's had the clutch and tranny replaced.

5. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

Ok, thanks for that info....So how does the pedal feel now?

6. Randall Aldridge

Not really all that stiff, but it isn't spongy either. No jumping or slipping is great.

7. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

I just realized I misread your initial response. Sorry to bug ya'. Congrats on your purchase. I hope you get to enjoy it for a long time.

8. Timbootz

Timbootz New Member

194k (and some change) 1997 xlt 2wd, 4.0. (Second owner) still runs very well.

DeanMk likes this.
  9. derklink

derklink New Member

I just picked up "Rangertron" last week. It's a 2007 with 127k miles and in excellent condition. I am hoping to get at least 300k miles out of him :)

10. mhoward

mhoward Member

2003 Edge: 105580 when I rolled into the driveway this evening.

11. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

Was just checking to see if it was oil change time....truck currently has 184,121 miles on it....and yes, its time to change the oil and filter. =)