Guess its the time..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ZRanger28, Jun 28, 2012.

1. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i was urfing some diesel sites and already got mods in line for when i get one

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

well the white one was sold not an hour before we showed up at the dealership to look it it.....

but i found this one on craigslist and if i can get my truck sold or come up with a few hundred more dollars i will own this beast!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/3060726891.html

4. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

low miles but it looks like its had a tough life and some body cancer

5. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea id pass on that one unless it looks better in person

6. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

body cancer aint nothing to me. i can fix it no problem. if the frame turns up good and the motor and tranny are solid ill get it, hopefully next week

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Nothing like an old ford least that's what my grandpa always told me and he was a dodge guy

8. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i still get to keep the ranger!!!!! and i will still get the diesel. im going to look at the rd truck tomorrow!!!

Dad is keeping the Ranger and using it since his f450 blew a turbo and the suburban's crank broke.

so the ranger is still gonna be mine and i will get my full size!!!! HAPPY DAYS YO!

9. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

Cummins>powerstroke>duramax

10. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

duramax>cummins>powerchoke

11. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Detroit>Duramax>Powerstroke>cummins

going to look at the red truck today