Guess its the time..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ZRanger28, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Well guys im going to be checking out another truck at a dealership next week and if i can make the deal i want, the ranger will be traded in on too help lower the cost.

Iv just out grown the ranger and I need something with more room. The Regular cab and the short bed are just to small for me to do anything with. Im in need of something than can tow a car trailer or camper with ease and something with 4 doors

If the deals go threw and i get the new truck i will be sure to stay active here. you guys are like my family here ( a very disfunctional one yes, but family none the less)

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What truck are you looking at? If the ranger does go I hope you do stick around!

4. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...llerType=b&searchRadius=0&listingId=318201738

I have a weird love for the 6.5TD and also this body style truck. we have a couple of these at the house we use as dump trucks and also a lowered 1500 2wd play truck

This is heavy duty enough I can get everything done with it i need too and its big so when i move here in a couple years i dont have to worry bout getting a uhaul truck.

and for sure ill stick around, can you all live with a chevy guy lol its what i grew up as

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very cool man! Its not about the truck, its about the man behind the wheel! Good luck dude, I hope you get what you want

6. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Thanks Clinton. Love the Ranger, just in need of bigger. Im gonna try to really beat them up on price and my trade in so hopefully i can walk away with no loan. but if that happens i will not loan over $1000,

One of the good things bout getting it now is, since im commuting to school and have an 02 honda civic to use as the DD. The truck is gonna get alot of work done to it before it ever really gets alot of road time.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Awesome man, I am sure if you get it you'll kick its ass into shape! Thats great you have that DD, It helps alot

8. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

you know me clinton, i dont do stock ;) got most of my schooling paid off with scholarships and the like so, my schools loans are actually not worrying me too much thats why im willing to loan money for this truck.

we will see how it goes. if i get awesome. if not o well, ill move on to the next one

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool man, good luck and let us know how you make out

10. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

That's one BIG truck. I've seen houses that aren't that big. HA!

11. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Haha I grew up in a 93 3500. My dad had. But it had the 454. Idk iv been in love with that truck since then. And big trucks are fun to drive

12. edgeman4.0

edgeman4.0 2nd amendment activist

Its hideous... why would you want that?

13. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

His choice just because you dont like it doesnt me he doesnt. Although I have to say thats a damn lot of miles lol

14. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

miles mean nothing to me.

and i love the looks of that style truck. but to each his own.

15. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that's the truck you are looking at? it's really cool, but it looks beat to hell. around here you could probibly find an old 7.3 IDI ford for the same or less $ that's in better condition, and it'll be more reliable than a 6.5

16. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Hope you stick around!

17. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i dont want another ford.... unless it was a steal.

I have almost all the parts here at the house to make it look good again. And i have a weird love for the 6.5's im gonna try to beat them down on the price atleast another $1000 or more cause i can tear it apart since its a lil beeat up

dude you know i will

18. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i hear you man, my dad's actually got a soft spot for the old 6.5's too, even after having to work on them. make sure you've got a spare computer for it, lol. and they sound wicked straight piped :thumbsup:

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice man! and its got the 'ol sick-5!

20. OP
    ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

dude the 6.5's after you got the kinks worked out are one hell of a reliable motor. the dont go nowhere lighting fast but they tow everything and they get ya there.

i love a 6.5 straight or stacks

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

no dude, sick as in badass lol