Fresh paint

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by klinger86, Apr 10, 2012.

1. nice, 2 thumbs up
    :thumbup:
    the next " pimp my ranger " looks real good love that console

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol it was actually sprayed with airbrush paint using the 4oz spray gun from harbor freight..... hopefully i can get it all done b4 the 21st....

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Well got a new radio bezel from Clinton in on Monday and got it sanded down and painted I think it turned out really well.

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

Right now I'm working on the last piece that has to be repainted should have pics of it either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Oh and also got some of the plug in LEDs from buggman and got them installed today later tonight pics will come.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

looks good man!

6. nice two tone

7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

final piece repainted and in.... here's a couple pics of the speedo bezel and the radio bezel....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

forgive the crappy vell pics

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

cool! nice metallic in there

9. Nice dude. What is that cluster out of? Sorry to go off topic, just never noticed it before. lol

10. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

It's my oe cluster with a over lay that lights up blue and indigo off of evil bay.