DJ's 1968 Ford Thunderbird Project Log

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Apr 15, 2012.

1. OP
    djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

more goodies came for me today...set of freshly rechromed door handles i bought off of another 68 owner...and a new side reflector...not the side i need though but i can make it work

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    djfllmn

update time...new handles are on!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also found a couple date stamps that i thought were pretty damn cool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OP
    djfllmn

well put 2 new freeze plugs in today...old ones were junk lol and found a ****ing cracked manifold :banghead:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Nice updates. haven't checked on the thread in a while. That new carb sounds like a godsend lol. New handles looks great and I do like the tips back to stock look. It is amazing that the date stamps haven't been warn away. Pretty cool that it's "proof" lol. Always love checking up on this ride.

6. OP
    djfllmn

yea i love the fact they were still there...and the tips changed the whole look of the rear end