Couple Updates to the Blue Beast...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Franchi Motorsports, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hey bro i want u to bring this to the columbus meet PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE lol i want to hear this thing and see it.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

I think I can arrange that. :)

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Yes bring it. Lol. I think u would win for non focus. Lol.

5. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

It's odd, I get wildly different reactions on the car from different people. A lot of people really really like it, and I've had some people tell me that it's absolute crap and I ruined a good Mustang. I usually just thank them for their opinion but I didn't build it for their tastes but for mine.

I was in a St Patty's day parade this past weekend with my local Mustang club of Ohio, had ten cars in it. Parade's are one of the most fun things you can do with it cause you get to see hundreds if not thousands of people's reactions at once.

Was coasting along in it, going like 2 to 3 mph, and a dad yelled at me to rev it ( which we do constantly in parades pretty much ). I took it all way up to redline and it ROARED. Half the crowd jumped, the dad started grinning ear to ear and gave me a thumbs up, the 5 year old son started jumping up and down in excitement, the baby woke up screaming, the mom glared death at me and then punched the dad for grinning.

Best. Moment. EVER! My wife almost died laughing from it....

6. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i think i am changing the rev rule but as long as it is not over 7 secs lol

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Create a garage

8. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

9. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha win. Get a video of it tearing down a street. I wanna hear it take off lol

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

god that Mustang is sick man, very tastefully done. idk what person in there right mind would tell you that you ruined it...they're obviously jelly haha. and yes a take off vid!!!

11. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

take off with a high rpm power shift into 2nd you do that and ill melt (no homo)

12. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  13. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

NVM didnt work for me. I guess I have to be in the car or in person hearing it.

14. I need a new pair of pants.... lol jk. Dude, that thing sounds sick. You HAVE to come to one of the eastern meets this summer

15. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Come to the Focus/Ranger meet in Columbus OH then! Hell, I'll take ya for a ride in it. :)

16. Can I drive it? Lmao

17. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Sure, with a down deposit of about $35k. :)