Couple Updates to the Blue Beast...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Franchi Motorsports, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

Few folks have asked so here are some pics! Had some free time finally this past weekend so I was able to put on a new Ford OEM Bullet grill that I picked up over winter. Below is last 6-8 months progression of exterior of the car....

Bullet grill was literally easiest install ever...Took total of about 10 mins. 9 of that was spent removing stock grill and looking for my screwdriver. 45 seconds to pop new grill into place. Wish all installs were all that easy!

As it sat last year...
    [​IMG]

Ditched the halo lights, put OEM in and smoked em and put a CA Special front bumper on...
    [​IMG]
    Changed to GT500 rims...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even though I liked the smoked fogs, the Bullet is such a cleaner look and matches perfectly with the CA Special bumper. I love it. Makes it look meaner...
    [​IMG]
    Holy Hood Batman!
    [​IMG]

Progression of engine mods... Was about 300 or so horses here....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3XvDvkqteg&feature=relmfu[/ame]

And as it sits now, right about 350 - 360 rwhp

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmmApzo5oU&feature=channel[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

holy hot damn that thing is mean and ***y

4. I want that car..... lol

5. Freemans 00

I know what you mean about the sound those things are the one and only thing better then a women

6. Oh, and you should definitely get some hood pins for it man! :thumbsup:

7. Freemans 00

no dont do that lol that wwould make it ricer as ****. Although Id put the other rims back on but I see this thing is complete outside wise

8. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Yeah the Black Bullet rims did look good on it, just after a few years wanted a change up a bit. I still have em, I may put em back on next year, who knows? :)

And no bueno on hood pins, Cervinis hoods don't like them. I'd only do it if I needed them at the track but I only go occasionally as time allows during the year, nothing to warrant them. Good suggestion though!

9. Freeman, they're not ricer considering tons of classic muscle cars have em lol Franchi, why don't Cervini's like em?

10. Freemans 00

Yeah Yeah but if you dont need em why put em on? And the ones I see around here are ghetto as theyll get so thats what im used to looking at.

11. I love the look of em. And around here we don't have too many ricers. I see em on all the classics.

12. Freemans 00

I wouldnt go as far as calling them ricers lol just a civic or whatever there driving with some big sticker or walmart spinners on them lol.... I look at them and just wonder why there mother never slapped them silly

13. Lmao. Anyways, back on topic. Sorry Franchi lol So, wanna sell me your car?

14. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

It's more that specific hood rather that doesn't like them. The angle of the sweep up on the hood makes it difficult for the pins to catch. I talked to Cervinis about it when I ordered the hood few years ago and they said it's a hit or miss thing. I figured to best not mess with it then.

And far as buying a car, I got a SWEET 2000 Sable with 156k miles on that for the RIGHT price, I could be talked into letting go! I even customized this one too!

[​IMG]

15. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

And now the wife will never complain again that she can never find her car in the parking lot since it was so plain jane and blends in with everything.... lol

I don't think she was quite expecting my reaction to her complaint, although she did think it was funny. She even named it Gable the Able Sable....

16. Freemans 00

LMAO does it come with a free Razor?

17. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Long as you all right with a used razor...

18. Freemans 00

with a moustache like that it has to be a one day old razor then

19. Lmfao. My mom has a 99 sable. Nice cars

20. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Holy **** that car is ******* ****!!!! I need one!!!!