Automotive Mods that Just Piss You Off

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TurdFX4, Oct 31, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats a good way of going about it. then you meet someone like me and then the **** hits the fan! lol :boxing:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

I can agree with this to an extent. I think making a reg cab 4x4 into a Level 2 would be awesome because it was not offered. But yeah taking an XLT and trying to make it an FX4 can be silly HOWEVER, sometimes it can save you money, especially if you are buying brand new.

4. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

5. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Personally, if you want the features if a level II or FX4, fine, go ahead and add the limited slip, Alcoa wheels, etc. just don't slap FX4 an Level II stickers on it.

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

if the stickers didnt look so cool i think ppl would be less tempted lol

7. 06FordFX4

Haha I'm all for adding functionality to vehicles, im against trying to pass one vehicle off as another. That **** bugs me big time lol.

Especially raptor conversions. Holy crap I hate those.

8. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

I semi agree with that, I think that you could pull it off, but I haven't seen one yet that looks good. I would love a one piece tilt forward front so I can work on everything really easy, but if I am going to convert the front I want about an 02 front end.

9. richarddhoward

Other mods I hate:

Stupid loud bass, ok for parties, horrible when you drive by my house!
    Seriously, you're dumb you stupid little piece of **** prelude I want to...wait...

Honda's

hub caps - I hate the OEM ones too

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

come on guys, you obviously havent seen some GOOD conversions.
    [​IMG]

11. 06FordFX4

Well, I didn't think a good conversion was possible. Thanks for showing us differently!!!!

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i have seen it before and every time i see it i just go omfg why?

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lmao, it looks so structurally sound too

14. 06FordFX4

I bet that thing cruises the autobahn at 200 mph. Easily.

15. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I just don't see what the deal is with those truck nuts.

I had to explain them to my mom a while back & that was not a fun experience for either of us :p

16. OP
    TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

This isn't a mod, but something that annoys me while driving... the people that lean into turns, or cock their heads when they turn... what the hell peole, why?

17. richarddhoward

Lambo doors, and suicide doors