Automotive Mods that Just Piss You Off

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TurdFX4, Oct 31, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

trucks with those damn bowtie emblems get me too...

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

There's a difference between a mod and a flat out fail

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol very true

5. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

-Lifted trucks that have to much rim and not enough tire
    -Rockstar rims
    -Honda fart cans
    -I <3 my honda gay sticker
    -Over done chrome look
    -Stuffed tires (33s on a ranger with no lift)

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

x2 on the rockstars, CANNOT stand that ****, idk what the hype is theyre gaudy.

also the whole black rims trend. i like black rims on some trucks on here without a doubt but its annoying when you see ppl do it just to be trendy.

also when ppl "upgrade" to an aftermarket rim when the factory one was bigger. (and looked better alot of the time)

also, why the **** do ppl ALWAYS buy the cheesiest, guady-ass aftermarket rims? i just dont get it.

7. FFparker

FFparker Shamrock

soft 8's? lol

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol those arent so bad, they look good but everybodys got em lol. im more thinking like when ppl paint their stockers black or ones i feel are ugly, like rockstars haha

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

What do you have against stock rims being painted black? Last I looked mine looked good and I didnt do it to be "trendy"

10. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Hey I actually liked mine lol

11. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Mods I hate are people trying to tint there own windows and the tint being a blueish/purple look instead of black.
    Gay ass vinyl stickers on the side
    People who try and make a good looking truck but completely **** it up with there choice
    48 ft wings on back of junkie ass cars
    The one thing that really makes me mad is when a total POS drives up next to you and thinks there half fallen apart car can out run a v8.

Some people have talent to make a vehicle look good and some people just Iguess try to hard. Remember color cordinate your vehicle and buy things that dont look cheap and it may turn out good. Dont ****** rig and youll be fine, O wait this election we just RENEGLECTED lol

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

im mean when theyre totally blacked out painted black, yours arent. what i have against it is that alot of ppl do it when it doesnt even go nice with the color of their vehicle and such, they did it because "black rims are cool dawg"

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

any mod done is personal preference anyways, im just saying what i think. idk why you seem so upset?....

14. rango88

Its all about appearances Mr Ecoboost :p

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol i thought you were still kinda sour about that. i just like to argue with ya tho, your one of the few ppl on these forums i can do that with without getting all butthurt

16. rango88

Lol I dont take any personal preferences personally we all have our opinions why take it to heart. As long as people don't get arugmentative I like to keep the mood light.

17. OP
    TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

More people like this are needed on here

18. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

Some to add:

Large wings - previously stated
    Home tint jobs - same reasons as stated
    Car tires on a truck or SUV. This doesn't apply as much to large rim street queens, but then again I hate large rims.
    Weird shift knobs - IE beer taps, skulls, grenades etc. While some look cool, they aren't very comfortable that I have found for long drives
    Color matched interiors - there are exceptions, but the WHOLE EFFIN thing being yellow because your truck is, or purple, green, rainbow etc...really it's stupid
    Mary Kay anything
    Calvin Stickers - it's old, stop it, I'd like to pee on your head
    JDM stickers
    Removing bumpers to fit intercoolers - seriously, it looks stupid, and you can make it fit, take your time
    Stupid small wheels and tires on large lifted trucks
    Overly lifted trucks

19. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I like my black aftermarket rims...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  20. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

Me too, buying a set for the Ranger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. rango88

its not too bad, the mood still stay pretty light unlike some other large Ranger communities :p (hint hint)