ATV Shopping

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, May 28, 2012.

1. True if on private land you dont need anything., but the insurance they are talking about is liability insurance, just if your brakes go out and you run into another atv and break their $hit . you would be covered up to the insured amount . I do not have any insurance but I do have it registered, as I take mine on trails and state forrest . They are only trying to keep you outta trouble.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I don't ever see anyone else on the trails I go on...

4. there is always a first time for everything!

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

There's always a never as well.

6. yeah, and hope is alive LOL

7. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

[​IMG]

8. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Theres always the thought that almost every 4 wheeler out there has a full front end brush guard and a rear one that covers to the exhaust which is under neath all the plastic and doesnt pop out der der derr!!!!