WTB/WTT 3156 3157 Bulbs (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Jan 29, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

[​IMG]

I'm in need of some 3156, 3157, 3456, 3457, 7440, 7443 or any similar numbered bulb with the large t20/t25 bases like the ones in the pic with the smiley face.

Brand doesn't matter as long as they're the same plastic base style. They can be the 3156 single element or the 3157 dual element style bases, I'll need both types.

They DO NOT have to work at all, I only need the plastic bases for some ULTRA cool led plug-ins I've had in mind for a while now... but I need a bunch of bulb bases to start with & I don't have any :mad:

I'd be glad to do some horse trading for some led's or other mods if you have a big bunch of these that you don't need.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I'll check mine out tomorrow. I have a few extra bulbs that I can pop out. Not sure if the bulbs work, but you can have the bases.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn i knew i was forgetting something this week..... i'll find the ones i have here and send them to you.....