WTB: Fender flares for 97 ranger

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Achromious, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Hey guys I'm looking to get some fender flares on my ranger so if you have some or spot some in a jy I'd like to get um. I cant pay a lot- definitely not more than 100 shipped but maybe we can work out a trade, who knows. Please post or pm pics with them.

(or if you just know a website or something where I can find some that works too)

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

If you didn't live in NC I would sell you my old ones....

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

pooleo might now of some somewhere

5. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Mamba what are you looking for outta them? Maybe shipping?

6. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Shipping would probly kill lol... But I was looking for like 90, there not perfect ( trail rash and one has a lil chip) but they worked for me... You would have to drill into your truck though,

7. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Damn.. Yeah I'd get um without shipping but that's gonna be an issue haha

8. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

got any pictures?

9. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Bump, anyone?

10. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

unsure:Bump

11. If you weren't so damn far away, I'd find some in a junk yard for you

12. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

I know man it's such a pain. If you find a set cheap enough maybe they'd be worth shipping?

13. Yeah, probably. Does it matter what color they are? I'm presuming you're going to be painting them black to match your rockers, so I'm hoping not? lol

14. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah I'd rather toreador so I have a choice but chances are I would paint them black in the end. Also check the depth on them cause I need them to cover my wheels not just for looks

15. Well the factory ones would cover about an inch of tread, maybe a little more past the outside of the truck, they ain't all that wide like other vehicles.

16. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

That'd probably be fine. I'll measure it this afternoon I just wanna stop it kicking mud all over the sides haha. That and I want to pass inspection :p

17. I don't see how you wouldn't pass inspection without them... They shouldn't stick out too much past your truck (your tires)

18. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah they're not bad but a buddy of mine for failed cause the guy was in a bad mood. Plus it really is a pain having chunks of mud all over the side of my truck for no good reason.

19. lol Get mud flaps haha I have a set I can send down from my truck? lol

20. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Well I want flares also so if you see any let me know

21. Alright lol Will do buddy