winter mod.....

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by klinger86, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Nevermind... You have a standard cab

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

that's the first thing i was gonna ask.... lol

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I haven't had the chance to try it out yet... my garage looks like a tornado went through a trailer park & dropped everything right in the middle of the floor. :furious:

5. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Free is always good. I subscribed to your thread. I wanna see how these turn out.

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i got one of them sanded fully today just gotta sand down the mounting brackets and get it ready to bed line..... gonna try to pick up a couple cans of bedliner friday and then hope to have them done sometime next week if i dont have to go smack a bitch......

7. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Advance, AutoZone or Oreilly's useually has the undercoating on sale 2 for 6.00.

8. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i thought about undercoating but where i am gonna do a roll in bedliner anyway i'm gonna use the excess of the spray on for my bedrails.... they actually need to be sprayed they are lookin a lil nasty at the moment....

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

got the second one sanded today and gonna go pick up some cleaner and bedliner to coat them with..... and then stash them until spring...... woohoooo.....

10. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice dude. What did you decide to do, order new pad from deezee or get the diamond plate(my choice if I was in your shoes)

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Still haven't decided. Most likely since dee zee hasn't gotten back to me I will do diamond plate or something along those lines.

12. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

man i would it would look good on your truck

13. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah my thoughts too, throw some diamond plating on them and then like a set of mudflaps w diamond plating or something else to match w the diamond plate..

14. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

if i can find some one who will cut the diamond plate.... i dont think there are many in my town that work with it but i'll have to check....