Why are we here? Why do we have ranger forums???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dcrymes99ranger, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I know a lot of Ranger sites have drama. And people get banned because they break rules. But I think people are forgetting the real reason we are here. Were not here to make enemies or hurt others pride or feelings. Were here to learn about our amazing trucks. And what we can and cant do to them. So I ask you ???? Why are you here. The soul purpous of your reason for being here?? Just curoius.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I'm here to learn about my truck and appreciate everybody else's work, and also to help out as much as I can.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

This and to make some good friends with great trucks.

5. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

This.

And this.

6. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i know too much about my truck as it is, i just pass the time and randomly paypal clinton or buggman some money for more crap i don't need for my truck.

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Learn, make friends, admire and be jelly of others truck

8. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Sometimes we forget that not everyone thinks the same way I do or you do... opinions are like A-holes... everybody has one & most of them stink :D

I've "met" a lot of cool people who enjoy their Rangers as much as I do mine. It's nice to be able to bounce ideas off of other people to hear their thoughts & comments.
    Even better is when something breaks & I have no idea what's going on... I can post a question and usually get some useful info in no time at all.

I enjoy helping when I can & learning when I need info.

9. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I came here to learn! I love the cool and aftermarket aspect of things and I wanted to see what can be done to a Ranger. Not to mention I usually take on a project thats wayyy over my head and no one around here has enough knowledge to fix it lol

10. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

im here to learn about how to fix my truck and great mod ideas, and to shoot the **** with people about random stuff

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This started as a hobby for me, still is.

12. I wanted to know more about the newer rangers, anything newer than a 1984 as that was my last new ranger I bought.
    What was out there for them etc... and have met some great guys on here. and got schooled on OHC from some hooligan on here hahaha

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol.....Damn skippy!

14. Clinton, are you off work again, hangin in the garage ?

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

nope...I am working

16. now what is it you do there again...

17. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

And now, I'm also here to get some help on the re-rebuild of the Beaner... lol.

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

to learn and get ideas for my truck. also the help on here really is a life saver most of the time and some things you would probably never be able to find out other than a forum. also im obsessed with the forum lol i HAVE to go on it everyday, it soothes me lol

19. Same. lol

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol glad im not the only one

21. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

+1 lol. well put. I mean, I can go along with the latter half of that statement anyway. Still learning about my truck lol.