Who's all from Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, Feb 14, 2012.

1. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Coal Region pride

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

I think one weekend in the spring all of us pa members (aka the most awesomest members) should meet up and go Wheelin or cruisin.

4. ob269

ob269 New Member

Come like august or so we are plainning a huge meet w a bunch of the pa members, and some guys from ky, oh, va, and maybe some more we gonna go camping/fishing and then maybe some trails/road cruising..

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm hoping to plan a meet to go down to the Jamboree in Bloomsburg come July. And there's a lot of wheelin around me in Wilkes-Barre

6. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i want to make a pa meet again for rousch creek

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

There was one supposed to be happening this year sometime, but Idk what happened to it. Before I go there though, I wanna get my superlift on this summer and run 35s

8. ob269

ob269 New Member

I would love to double lift but idk if I will do anything other than a bl for my 98.. I'll probably buy a newer ranger within the next year or two..

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i know but last year i wasnt able to go cuz my sister needed help and i had to fly over there

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Well this year we'll schedule it around anything lol

11. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea im in PA unfortunatly...i want to move to either NC or SC lol