Who knows a bit about Infinitis...Or Stereos?

Discussion in 'Audio Tech' started by BBLoom, May 22, 2012.

1. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

So I have a 2000 Infiniti Q45 Aniversary Edition that I will be picking up this weekendI love the car but the tech is a little outdated. What I am trying to do is upgrade without changing the current system. I would like to add MP3 and bluetooth capability. Like I said, I would like to leave the cockpit the way it is.

And before you ask, I already am part of an Infiniti forum and I have posted up there for almost 4 months and I have gotten no response. Plus the forum moves at the speed of snot, maybe one post a week...maybe

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

You might be able to use a wireless adapter that plays on a certain radio frequency that will allow you to use an alternate source like a mp3 player. I don't think bluetooth will be possible unless there's a new adapter that will work similarly to the mp3 adapter though.

5. OP
    BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

Thanks much! I might take it to Infiniti to see how much trouble it would be and how bad it would look if i integrated the new m infotainment system into it. Worth a look

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thread moved to Audio Tech Forum