Who have you helped or gave your mods to thread???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcrymes99ranger, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

So since I had my bed painted I took out my bed liner. It's an oem bedliner. The guy has a 96 Ford Ranger 4.0v6 automatic. It was taking up room in my yard. And I had no use for it. And shipping would have been a bi*** to ship. So a older fella I work with bought a Ranger as I stated above. They guy who had it before him painted the side rails black. Well he has altimeters and painted half of the inside of the bed too. So I mentioned to Dan that I had a bedliner. He came over today we did a test fit and it sat in perfect. So he drove away happy. I'll get some pics of the bedliner in my truck and get pics next time I work with him of the liner in his truck. But for now here are pics of his truck and pics of my bedliner. This is my cool story bro for the day... Any ways who have you helped and what parts have you gave away or sold to help out a fellow Ranger brother?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I'm about to ship my old taillights to 20004x4 for making me a vid. And Clinton's helped me a number of times, and given me a ton of things that I need or will need in the future. And I sold my old tonneau cover to a guy not on here, but a tree crashed through his old one from Hurricane Irene.

4. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

Cool deal. Clinton is a cool dude!!!

5. Definitely. He's my role model lol Thanks to him, I didn't make the mistake of getting rid of my Ranger. And he helped me through a lot of my problems and fixes.

6. Clinton and bugman gets my salute!!!

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

clinton has saved my ass time and time again. he is the ultimite dudmister

8. Haven't dealt with buggman yet, but I eventually want to buy some LED mods off him. Clinton gave me some extra red LED cruise pods that he had, because my one doesn't work.

9. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

I absolutely love the leds for the ohc. Best money spent.

10. Getting an OHC and my dome light done once everything else is. Watch out bugg! I'm comin' for you! lol