who has there rockers painted up

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Captured Time, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Black looks great with bed liner on it actually

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ob269

ob269 New Member

Well I guess it would just add some texture.. maybe I'll have to look into this over the winter..

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

Like I said best mod I have ever done to the ranger. It's saved my.rangers life well rock crawling. Tire slipped and the bed liner grabbed a rock and stopped the truck from flipping onto the roof. If it was the sheet metal the rock would have slipped on it. As well as in the winter it saves u from all the salt. And all the other times it saves Ur paint from rocks and debris hitting the paint.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I did mine a little different than everyone's....just did the rockers, nothing else.

[​IMG]

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Dude, brinker. Your truck looks bad ass too! Where'd you get your mirrors dipped? And what is that brushguard? It doesn't look like its for a ranger..

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Mirrors are airbrushed black with neon green skulls and the brushgaurd's a WAAG off a cherokee lol