White/Silver Cluster -- $65 obo

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by ob269, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Hey Boys and Girls,

Found a White/Black cluster for my truck so the White/Silver one is for sale.. Here is a pic I just took before taking it out like 20 minutes ago..

Id like $65 obo. I am open to some trades depending on what they are..

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 124KB.[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

[​IMG]

Is this your nitrous button? lol

4. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Yes, how did you know!? Lol nah its for my head lights, they have fogs built into them..

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Ahh gotcha

6. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

How much of a bitch was it to take out?? My bulbs just went

7. pooleo

pooleo New Member

I'll trade you that bezel and the led mods.....?

8. That have the 4hi/lo lights?

9. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Actually Jason, I got the bezel with the fog button on it out of the truck right next to that spoder..
    But Pete, yes it does have the lights, along with the O/D off light too

10. What would you accept as far as trades? And curiosity.... What's the speed cont?

11. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

That lights up when you turn on the cruise control(I take it your truch does not have)
    but idk man, lots of stuff. throw up some offers?

12. I have cruise, it just doesn't work lol And I'll trade you the toolbox for it. I really don't need it anymore since I am getting the tonneau cover tomorrow hopefully

13. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Didn't know you were getting that cover!?
    But idk if I wanna trade for that box, I think I'm just gonna have my buddy weld mine to the right size..

14. Alright man, no prob. Wish I had the cash, I wouldn't mind nabbing one of these.

15. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Well if its still around and you decide you end up with the cash, its yous..
    PS, it does make the dash a thousand times better..

16. Yeah. Right now, I gotta pay for my inspection, so that's why I don't have cash... But I'll def let you know if I can come up with it.

17. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

LOL, and with inspection always comes something else, whether its break or what; you always need something..

18. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

cluster sold.. someone please close the thread?