what the heck!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captured Time, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

ok im looking into swaping the back inserment cluster for a white one out of a sport trac. went to the junkyard on the way home to see if the had any and they did. went to the counter to see how much it would be and the guy told me 300.00!!! now to me this is just a bit high aint it? so im wanting to know what is the price yall payed for the cluster if you did the swap and how much of a pain is it to do? is it just take out bolts replace and put back or is there more to it? or can i do a card swap with some thing like this if i find them instead?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2001-Ford-Truck-GAS-Instrument-Cluster-White-Face-Gauges-99-01-/380374350574?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item589013faee

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats a rip off dude. They are held in just by 4 torx screws and 3 plugs and that would be a direct swap to rangers 98-03. I recommend looking around for the whole cluster setup, those overlays are junk sometimes. I usually sell the white cluster for 75.00. I think I sold one to Hurley

4. OP
    Captured Time

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I bought it from Hooligan for $125 with LEDs

6. OP
    Captured Time

see i can get led's all day long from my light guy for pennies, i just want to find the cluster, i did an over lay on my 240sx and it wasnt all that bad just sand all the black away first. but i will keep looking.