well heres the new mod

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Captured Time, Jan 4, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

another thing you may wanna address is the shoulder pad and arm rest..... if he painted over them they will get sticky as hell.....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

very true

4. I think your bud screwwwed you man, have him clean that **** up, you might be able to glue some material over it but if you like it that's all that matters anyway

gotta please yourself and not others on here

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Haha at least all that dirt and dust won't show up

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

actually after i painted mine black it shows up pretty well.....

7. OP
    Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i weill just need to se how it looks when i see the truck tomarow. he did know that i wanted to paint the inside but he dosnt know what the hell he is doing.. i just hope i can fix it if need be

8. Fordzilla80

Fordzilla80 Eat Bacon, Drive Rangers.

Dude, the ONLY way to fix this is to paint the interior of his vehicle rainbow colors and then stick a dildo on the hood, just like Mac suggested.

I feel so sorry for you.

9. Lmfao! I'll come help with this lol

10. OP
    Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i dont need a new front end so please dont come neer my truck lmao JK