Wanted to buy: steprails

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by deerslayer94, Jul 15, 2011.

1. deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

What up everyone I need some step rails and dont wont to pay out the but for some any one got any at good price hit me up

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Regular cab or extended cab? Thread moved to apprpriate catogory and I retitled it for ya!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

There is a guy selling a set on ranger-forums.com for like fifty bucks

5. OP
    deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

IT extended cab.....50 bucks that sounds pretty good I hope there chrome ahhh screw it i dont care i just want some

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Too bad you didnt sign on a few months ago. I just threw mine out

7. OP
    deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

dang i check some out we have a stor here called down east offroad and they were talkin about like 800 dollars for chrome tube rails i was like heckkkk nooooooo

8. OP
    deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

i guess my girlfriend will just have to keep makin a running start i know it not that high but shes that short.......OH WELL SORRY BABY lol

9. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Get my number from Cody. Ive got some for ya.

They are painted black though.