For Sale: Transfer Case, Manual, ’03 FX4 LvL II - MA

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Scrambler82, May 7, 2012.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Sold !

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

GLWS....great price.

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

where is this village up north that you live in?

5. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Damnit Grev...

If only you were closer and we knew of miles on the unit. I'd pick her up in a heartbeat to save me the hassle of combining my blown up LII case and a '90-97 1354M with mostly all new parts. haha.

Good luck with the sale!

6. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Hey thanks for reminding me, I had the Gauge Cluster and it was 54K miles.
    I will add it to the OP.

7. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

You're making me angrier than I was before damnit!! lol.

Damn this distance. I blew up a 100k '02 twin-stick.

8. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I have been stk-piling LvL II parts and now have determined I don't need them.

Wonder what the shipping would be, I might consider reducing the price a little

Also, have Pedro's Grey/blk FX4 (I think) seat covers going up for sale too.

9. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

TTT - Bump it up !

10. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Holy hell!! Just curious does anyone know if I can put this in a truck with electric transfer ? If so I'm coming to get it !

11. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

You would need to cut the floor for the shifters and maybe a little wiring change.

Did you see this FX4 Shift Balls and Boots FS: http://www.rangerforum.net/f14/fx4-lvl-ii-shift-knobs-boots-ma-4348/

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  12. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

YEP! No wiring neccessary unless you really want to have your gauges show "4hi" and "4lo". lol. If you're a manual trans, if you want a proper LII setup, you'll need more parts(some of which Grev is offering in other threads). But you can get away with older GenIII Ranger "twin stick" floor parts. If Auto, there's a few options for ya too to run a manual case. I've seen stand-alone expo manual tcase floor bezels and boots. I've seen 97-03 F150 bezels and boots molded into the factory Ranger cupholders/cubby.

Check over at Ranger-Forums on manual case swaps...there's tons of threads and pics regarding the subject. I'd hate to de-rail a for sale ad on an item in which I really wish were closer to me!! lol.

My truck's a former electric case with this exact tcase formerly in it. (My manual tcase & trans blew up after a shock load incident)

13. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Sale Pending !