Time for an update! New truck.....again

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dixie_boysles, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

false only about maybe 3 of there tires are good.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

thats the plan Pat. Im not about to fork out 1300 on tires the minute i get the truck haha. They have a good 10-12k left on them

4. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I plan to put Firestone Destination ATs as well. I'd wait as well and get new tires perhaps in the spring or so.

5. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

I vacuumed the interior and wiped it all down with all purpose lemon cleaner and put leather cleaner and conditioner on the seats. More pics of the outside when I wash it. Also, not pictured, I do have floormat for it, I just hadnt put them back in.

[​IMG]

6. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Looking good.

7. nice sunroof and all pretty fancy for a truck

8. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_paUynW7W0&list=UUa_dreOpam5UDEfz9q-R0JA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]