This is what we did Saterday. R.I.P. Sgt Price.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Demon, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. very cool man!!!! R.I.P. all the fallen soldiers

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thats awesome. never forget the ones who gave their lives in the name of this country.

5. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

>>>>>

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Well done gentleman!

Those freakin protesters outta be loaded up on an airplane, given a parachute & dropped over in the sandbox where they belong!

6. ^ I'd take the parachute away from them lol

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

nah give them the parachute more target practice for our boys while they are falling from the sky..... but seriously anyone that protests a fallen soldiers funeral need to be put into a room with all the men and women who give up so much for this country to keep us free.... and of course the service men and women will be armed and the protester armed with water pistols.... R.I.P. all the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice....

oh and demon you need spell check..... it's Saturday....

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  8. OP
    Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hahaha i was in a hurry like always. i dont have time for alot of online stuff now days. the badazz truck expo is this weekend. gonna be epic. be ready for my ranger to have ****ing mud covering it.